Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I-G-G-Y


 Iggy Azalea
The Rave - Milwaukee, WI

Iggy, you're a huge babe.

If I'm being honest with everyone, this wasn't the best show I have ever been to. Whether it was the fact that the crowd was a bunch of high school girls or that I found she didn't put forth as much of an effort as I would have liked, I was a little let down by this show.
Iggy put on a set just shy of one hour, performing every song she has released to date. She seemed almost slightly uncomfortable on stage, making it awkward to watch. The sound inside The Ballroom @ The Rave that night was aggressively loud. I can't really tell you if it's because I was mushed between a bunch of shrieking cheerleaders or because her tracks were playing just a smidgen too loud.
Despite the strange audience, and unenthusiastic Iggy, this girl is freaken hot. What puts together the profile of Iggy Azalea was not held back. Her extravagant costumes, and incredibly tiny waist paired with a  voluptuous ass was definitely on display, giving me at least something to look at.
 I will definitely go see Iggy again, hoping that I caught her on an off night because I am such a fan of her music.
With all that out of the table, The Rave was an incredible venue to host such a HUGE crowd of kids. The Ballroom is such a special room that she managed to completely sell out. I had a chance to wonder around during her opener "DJ WIZZ KIDD" and had the pleasure of meeting a lot of the venue staff and security. The team that stands in front of The Rave is killer. Everyone was super welcoming of a lonely Canadian girl, making me feel right at home in a totally different city!
Huge shout out to The Rave staff & Security!


Next time, Iggy. Next time.